(Auctions subject to change)
March 10, 2015-Greensboro
4310 High Point Rd @ 10AM
1401 Norwalk St @ 11AM
March 12, 2015 Burlington
1400 N. Church St @ 10AM
1907 Maple Ave @ 11AM
1) If you are interested in coming to any of our auctions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your name, phone, and ask to be included in our auction email list.
2) ALL BUYERS MUST REGISTER IN ORDER TO BID. PLEASE ARRIVE SHORTLY BEFORE SCHEDULED START TIMES TO DO SO.
3) Auctions are CASH ONLY. Sales are to be paid at the close of each auction. Absolutely no exceptions. No credit/debit cards, checks, money orders, or IOU’s.
4) Buyers purchase items by unit. When you win a unit, you are the owner of ALL THE CONTENTS OF THAT UNIT. We do not divide the items or sell them piece-by-piece. When auctioning a unit, the door to the unit is opened for a brief viewing, and then bidding will take place. The winning bidder will place their own lock on the unit. At the end of the sale, the winning bidder pays cash for the units he/she won. ALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED FROM UNIT. The unit should be left empty and clean.
5) RAY SELF STORAGE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL ANY UNIT OR STORE AUCTION AT ANY TIME AND FOR ANY REASON WITHOUT NOTICE.
A little background on storage auctions...
Ray Self Storage from time to time holds auctions of contents from our storage units that have gone into default in accordance with Chapter 44-A of the NC General Statutes. Basically, if a customer fails to pay their rent, after 5 days we may sieze possession of their unit. We then give them a reasonable time to make payment. If they do not, we hold public auctions to sell the contents of the unit in order to recoup the rent. The contents of these storage units may vary from business goods to home and personal items.